Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Check out my dark circles


I forget how tiring starting a new job can be. Can you see the big puffy circles under my eyes? It's almost like starting over from scratch b/c everything is a new learning experience. I love being the ASB Advisor but it is a lot of work and my Leadership class is also fun, but a big prep b/c I need to figure out what we are going to be doing each day, with one of those days teaching them for 2 hours b/c of our block schedule. I am really tired and it's only week 3. I hope I can adjust. I need to go to bed earlier, that is for sure. Ending at 3:30 each day has also been an adjustment (we don't start school until 9) so I am still just trying to figure out how my life fits into this new time zone. I have only been able to exercise 2 days in the last 3 weeks and that is another reason I am so darn lethargic. I hope to pick things back up here once I get my time management under control. The Master's thing doesn't help this year, although most of that work I save for the weekend. If I can just get through this school year, it will be worth it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hang in there! BTW, your hair looks really cute in that pic!