Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feeling Better already

Thank you, antibiotics. I love you. I realized yesterday that it's been years since I have had to take antibiotics for being sick. Seriously years. I'm a pretty healthy chick. My body is pretty resilient. So this: this strep throat thing nearly knocked me out for the count. I could barely eat. I couldn't even drink a beer without feeling like I just wanted to go to bed. TOTALLY NOT ME. Today, only about 12 hrs. after first round of antibiotics, I feel so much better...still feeling a bit down, but better to the point where I can actually stand and walk and hear without my ears feeling like they are going to explode. Is this high school germs or what? So random that I was so sick. Honestly, I think b/c I was averaging 6 hours of sleep a night for the past couple of weeks did not help. I need to get better about that...this entire week, I was done by 9 p.m.. This next week: 10 pm: in bed. hopefully.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Whew! Glad to hear that you're feeling better! That is nasty stuff!