Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm getting married again...


well, no, that is not true, but yesterday, I went dress shopping with my sister, mom, grandmas and Brynn. It was fun and Mary tried on a lot of dresses. She thinks she found one or two that she likes and we also found some cute bridesmaids and flower girl dresses as well. I tried on a pretty wedding dress that I saw on the rack just for fun. It was gorgeous. Mary untied my corset in the back so it doesn't look as good in the picture b/c we didn't want to re-lace it up again. We had a fun day!

3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You always could renew your vows :)

Samantha said...

I have often thought about wanting to re-new our vows at 10 years. By that time Ryan and I will have been together 15 years and that is a long time to put up with another person's bull$#!*. You know? Why not celebrate that. hahaha.

Megan said...

Yay, how fun! Isn't it crazy how much the styles have changed since we all got married!?