Sunday, July 11, 2010

One Week...


In One Week, I'll be done w/ my second Master's class and then: SUMMER BREAK from school x2! :)

In One Week, we'll be getting ready to leave Iowa. So sad how fast it's gone already!

In less than one week, we'll be going up to the Mega Mall--a little family trip (just the 4 of us) and we'll spend the night in a hotel, go to the AG store, and hopefully hit up LegoLand and other stuff the mall has to offer in a 24 hour period.

In One Week, we'll be watching Uncle Danno show his cattle for the last time.

In One Week, I'll be at two different showers (a baby and then a wedding) in one day.

In One Week, hopefully I'll be tan, tan, and more tan.

In less than one week, we'll visit the Ames Aquatic Center. :) WOOT!

In 3 days, I get to see my husband! :) DOUBLE WOOT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when are you going to the Ames aquatic center?!