Saturday, September 25, 2010

Baylenisms #2, 3, 4


Mister Mister is full of funny comments lately so I better start writing them down.

#2

Preface: Baylen is really into the CARS characters and he owns quite a few of the Hot Wheels size cars and knows all of their names. Anyway, two of them, Leak Less and Mr. the King were missing. Dj and I were looking for them every day trying to figure out what happened to them.

One night before bed about 3 days ago:

DJ: Baylen, what happened to those two cars?

Baylen: I don't know, daddy.

Dj: We need to find them.

Baylen: Ok, I keep an eye out for them. ;)


#3

The other night before bed, I was telling Baylen to lay down and go to sleep b/c he was wasting time. I was getting frustrated with him screwing around so I told him, "Lay down and put your hand in your pants and go to sleep!" (He always puts his hand in his pants to settle down and go to sleep...gross, but we can't break the habit so we stopped trying.)

Anyway, this happened 2 nights later:

ME: Good night, Baylen. I love you. Have a good sleep.

Baylen: Okay mommy. I tired. My hand is in my pants. And he GRINS this huge grin. LOL little stinker!

I just laughed and laughed.


#4
Last night we were out eating dinner and Baylen stood up and turned around to see who was sitting behind him. In a booth a little further away, he sees a guy with a long, dark, pointed beard...

Baylen (pointing at the guy): LOOK! LOok at that guy over there!! He is Santa Claus! (Grins and laughs)

hhhaaaa

Me: Baylen, turn around and please stop pointing.

No comments: