Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Pictures




We took the kids in to get some new pictures taken at the mall b/c they were having a special on color enhancements and even though I know how to do it on PhotoShop, it takes a lot of time and they seem to be able to do it a lot faster. I think they turned out pretty darn cute.

I didn't put all of them up here but will post a few more throughout the next couple of weeks.

Baylen had a really hard time sitting/posing for more than 2 seconds. He was all over the place and Mr. Crazy Man. It was really hard to get him to sit/stand/look at the camera. He was really wound up too, and I thought he was going to knock down the white pull-down backdrop. LOL

In the last picture, Brynn is wearing a hat my mom made for her at my request. It is perfect. :)

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I just love these pictures. They are so adorable and they just seem to capture their personalities perfect....and your mom should make hats and sell them on etsy. I'd totally buy one for Ashlee!