Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seven Things that will make me go crazy if I hear it one more time:

1. If John McCain says "My Friends" one more time when addressing Americans during debates

2. If Sarah Palin calls John McCain a "Maverick" one more time...that is seriously cheesy.

3. "You're a great teacher--you can handle him."

4. "Brynna bit someone again today."

5. "Mrs. Fitz, I forgot my uniform."

6. "Mrs. Fitz, can I go get my planner? I left it in my locker."

7. "What? I didn't say anything to him. He said it to me first!"

4 comments:

Briana said...

Oh no, did she bite again yesterday?

I'm with you on McCain and Palin though. That debate last night drove me crazy!

Anonymous said...

I watched the debate and thought McCain was going to throw a temper tantrum like a 2-yr old! He was really stewing... I thought he would end it by saying "My friends...I'm losing."

Megan said...

The debate was so uncomfortable. I get so annoyed with McCain's facial expressions! Yuck!

Unknown said...

I don't see how any woman could not be offended by his "mother's health" in air quotes statement. Wow, just wow.