Friday, October 24, 2008

Still Busy


But Thought I'd post a few pics. Baylen has been crawling all over the place, and now is trying to pull himself up onto furniture. A big negatory ghostrider on the tooth I thought had popped through. I thought I felt it a couple days ago when I posted, but, I was mistaken. It's coming soon though. Like any minute. I will post more when I put up pics of his 7th month. That is still to come prob. tomorrow or Sunday.



Brynna is still biting at daycare. What I do know is that it's happening in the later afternoon and that it's over sharing toys. I still have more info. to find out, because I want to talk to the other teacher next door. Sometimes she moves over to the next room (the two classrooms are connected by the potty, so you can walk through to the other side) and I think that the transition into the other room maybe be hard on her? Or, maybe routines are different on the other side? I'm still investigating this and trying to get all the info. She did NOT bite today, though, so that was good. She got stickers and lots of praise when we walked in the door. :)

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Great photos esp. the top one :) hahah. SO CUTE!

Sorry she keeps biting. Tyler has stopped hitting...for now.