Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just having fun

My kids make me laugh every day. They are so smart and intuitive. Not so long ago, my two little ones decided to dress up, so they ran upstairs to change and appeared in this:



Although they make me laugh, they also wear me out. Demanding new job+household responsibilities after work+getting kids ready for bed+getting kids ready for school+correcting papers+Master's homework+little boy who is waking up and coming to sleep with me and tosses and turns all night=super exhausting. This week has been harsh. I can't believe I'm still alive. After they go to bed at night (when they aren't coming down the stairs 3x), I am just spent. But I can't go to bed b/c I have things to do for work or school. My pity party is sounding pretty convincing right now, huh?!

2 comments:

chrissyrudd said...

It's tough, but you should be very proud that you are accomplishing so much! Keep it up, you can do it!

Unknown said...

I feel ya, sister! I am counting down the days until this semester is over... of course then I will just pick up more hours at work but atleast it is one less thing on the calendar... until January. Hang in there!