Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brynnisms Part III



Conversation on the way home today:

Brynn is "talking" on her pretend cell phone in the backseat on the way home from daycare.

Me: Brynnie, what'd you do in Spanish today?

Brynn: Mom, don't talk to me when I'm talkin' to Clara Bell on the phone!

Me: Oh sorry. I didn't realize you were still talking to her.

Brynn: Next time wait until I hang up.

Me: Sorry, honey.

Brynn: That's okayyyy (-kay part is high pitched and sweet), mom.


Music Lady came to daycare today (she does a music program w/ the kids every other week)

Brynn @ dinner table: (sings part of a song I don't know about squirrels) and then sings: and one, and two, and 3, and 4, and 5, and 6, and 7, and 8, and 9, and 10....NOW EVERYBODY All together!!! (and she makes the gesture like a conductor for everyone to sing together)

No comments: