Monday, January 24, 2011

Yes, even I want to cry sometimes!


Mister Mister is having a hard time going to bed at night. I specifically remember Brynn having this same issue around this age, but honestly, it feels more exhausting with him. Maybe it's because he's the second child and we are busier right now with school, jobs, and new responsibilities. Maybe it's because he's just a bad sleeper. Maybe it's because he can't wind down. I don't know how to help him get to sleep. He used to be our best one to go right to sleep. I don't know what other tricks to try to get him to go to sleep. He gets out of bed at least three times and each time we take him right back up. Sometimes he thinks it is funny but by the third time, he knows we're not happy. He is staying up until 9, sometimes even 10! :( While I don't think his naps are longer than normal at daycare, I am trying to figure out what is happening. It seems like ever since the time change, it's been much harder to get him to go to bed. Perhaps this is a phase? A growth spurt? As a result, frustrations occur nightly at our house.

No comments: