Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy...



Really busy this week so posts might be intermittent. Sun night Baylen slept through the night. I was so thankful. But last night was a different story. That little turkey was up about 5 times I swear. He was up from 12-1:40 a.m. Yikes is all I have to say. He did NOT want to sleep by himself in his own bed last night for some weird reason. I think his teeth are bothering him. #2 on the bottom popped through a couple of days ago and there are bumps on his top gums. He has MAJOR diaper rash. I have never seen anything like it on a child of mine. Brynn never had diaper rash ever. She got red sometimes, but Baylen, has it full force. Poor kid. I bet it hurts like hell. I hope he sleeps better tonight . I souped him up with orajel and some infant tylenol. Sleep little man, sleep.

Friday can't come soon enough.

Went shopping today by myself for first time in a long time. It was nice and I wanted to buy something really fun for myself but I ended up buying more for other people. I did buy a cute gray cord. skirt from H&M for 19 bucks! Steal! But, I didn't find anything I was super excited about for myself with the exception of a North Face coat and vest I liked.

I bought some Christmas Church outfits for the kids but I'm not completely in love w/ them. I just didn't see anything out there that I felt like I HAD to get for them this year, like last year when I saw the leopard print dress at Gymobree for Brynn. This year, I do not have that same feeling. However, these outfits the kids can also wear beyond the holiday season, like to Katie's wedding and any other thing we need to take them to for dressing up. I just need to get some pants for Baylen and shoes for Bee.

We have some xmas shopping done for the kids. I think we still want to get Brynn a tricycle, so we'll need to get that one of these weekends from Target. And, Baylen needs a couple more things too...still to be determined. So far, he has a glowworm, an AIR JOrdan outfit and a remote that makes sounds. I suppose he doesn't really care how much he opens b/c he'll be most interested in eating the wrapping paper. Maybe I should just buy him a roll and call it good. haha

1 comment:

Briana said...

I just bought Olive a Gloworm too!