Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First week of school...

as a grad student was a lot more work than I envisioned. My problem is I'm a perfectionist. I want to learn and read everything. The only issue with that problem is I have to figure out how to balance my time. I may not be able to read every single reading or every single piece of text ALL of the time. I guess I need to get used to it for a few weeks and find my groove. On a positive note, I have earned 100% in the class so far on all assignments and quizzes. :)

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

Sarah,
You've totally got this! Anyone who can handle all that you already handle so beautifully with coaching, teaching, parenting and partnering (with your hubby), not to mention all of your other undertakings can totally take on your masters! I know its not easy sometimes, but I know that you are going to be an amazing student!

Megan said...

Atta girl Fitz! You're off to a great start. Keep up the good work! :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Kudos to you. 1) for doing awesome and 2) for going back to school. with two little kiddos!!!