Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update

I know I haven't been posting pictures of the kids lately. Work has been consuming my life basically b/c I have let it. In an effort to forget about things that are upsetting me, I'm trying to focus on what is really good right now: my kids. :) Last weekend, a good friend of mine took photos in the Japanese Gardens. She is starting her own photography business and needed to build up her portfolio. I took my little camera along and snuck in a few shots of my own. I am looking forward to seeing the outdoor shots she took. Hopefully there are some good ones. :)







2 comments:

Megan said...

Those pics are super cute! WOW... I can't believe how grown up Baylen looks!!!!

Unknown said...

Brynns feet look HUGE in those sandles! ha love it! I can't believe how long her hair is either!!