Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Things that are pissing me off...

Ugh I am in one of those moods today...staff meeting got me all rantin' and ravin' about a variety of things...namely this:

1. Inclusion. That's right, folks. An idea that I don't agree with. Period.

2. Change. I am a hard person to deal with change. I just am. I don't like it. It takes me a long time to come around and like change when I am not on board. Obviously #1 item of the week that's pissed me off is not a big deal to most people but to me it is. And if they do choose to get rid of those programs, then what will I do? I freak out. I become really upset. I eat a lot of peanut butter M & M's. :( *sigh*

3. Work frustrations in general (not my students--they are AWESOME beyond belief this year).

4. Brynn's dance recital tix for spring recital are $24 a piece!!! Ridiculous if you ask me...

5. Plane tix are so expensive. I have to go back to IA by myself for Daniel's graduation. I'm excited to go but I am sad my kids and hubby can't come w/ me. That sucks.

6. Baylen has no interest in potty training and my motivation is low. It's a lose-lose situation right now in the potty dept.

This is a Debbie Downer week for me....I'm in a funk.

2 comments:

Dj said...

Everything will work out.... *hug* love you

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I'm so sorry :(