Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brynnisms #11, #12, #13

Proof that our children listen to everything we say even if we question their listening skills (or lack thereof) a majority of the time.


Brynn was trying to carry a bunch of her TAG books upstairs but the container was too heavy.

Brynn: "Ugh, mom, can you help me? These are too heavy!"

Me: "Sure, no problem."

we get to the top of the stairs.

Me: "There ya go, hon."

Brynn: "Thanks, Momma, I appreciate it."


*I tend to say to her "Thanks, I appreciate that or it" whenever she does something for me...too cute.



Over the weekend when I was gone to Iowa, Bee was chatting with her dad.

Dad: "What's wrong? You look tired."

Brynn: "Yeah, I didn't sleep very well last night."


Grocery Shopping yesterday...

Brynn: "Mom, are we going to be here for awhile?"

Me: "Yes, honey we still need to get a few things."

Brynn: "Oh, like do we need to buy all of the ingredients for our food and snacks?"


**I was impressed she used the word "ingredients" I've got a smart cookie on my hands

1 comment:

Megan said...

You do have a smart cookie! They sure do pick up on everything! The thing that totally cracks me up is when they echo the tone as well!!