Monday, August 2, 2010

For Rent...


I had to rent a Uhaul when moving my classrooms. BTW: when they say it's $19.95 to rent a truck, yeah, it doesn't just cost you 20 bucks. Regardless, it took that size of truck to move my classroom. It was like a second home to me. I had computers, bookshelves, computer chairs, printers, folders, books, books, and more books, binders, and misc. items I had acquired from the last 9 years. And here's the packed truck (note: this did not include EVERYTHIng. In fact, I still have more to go get at the old classroom.) Now I have to go through all of this. Can I hire someone to do it for me?!

My new classroom has a weird set-up. I wish I would have taken a picture of it, but it is bad. There are about 12 computers all in a row in the middle of my room. I can't move them b/c the power cords and all of the plug-ins fit into these middle lines/beams down that come down from the ceiling. It just sucks for the kids who have to sit on the other side of those computers. It's like they can't see a thing. I have to figure out a way to fix this!!! It will drive me nuts if I don't.

No comments: