Sunday, December 12, 2010

Making Cookies=lots of helpers




Over the long weekend after Thanksgiving, I decided to try and make some sugar cut-out cookies. My cousin, Melissa told me about this recipe and I finally had time or MADE time to try it out. This was a great project for B & B to help with, especially cutting the cookies out once the dough was rolled. Brynn even asked if she could roll the dough, so I let her and she did a wonderful job. Both kids enjoyed helping and Baylen lost interest early and decided taste-testing was much more productive and fun. :)

We frosted some, sprinkled some, and left some plain. All of them were SO YUMMY and addicting! They are the softest sugar cookies I have made ever. Thanks, Melissa!

3 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! When you have time, could you please send me your recipe? We tried to make cut outs over the weekend, but the recipe was terrible and they ended up a big mess!

chrissyrudd said...

Easy to roll? Send it my way too! The one I have ALWAYS sticks!

Melissa said...

Your welcome!! Glad you and the kiddos had so much fun!