Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!


Here's to hoping that 2011 brings everyone much joy, love, plenty of family time and a plethora of stress-free moments. I am hoping for some free time and room to breathe away from work and school. :) When I look back at 2010, it's been a fun, yet busy year for us.

*I switched teaching jobs and grade levels.
*I went back to school to obtain my Master's Degree.
*Brynn started pre-school.
*Baylen is nearly full-on potty trained (yes he's even pooping in the toilet now!).
*Dj's territory for work changed so he's traveling more, which is challenging at times for the kids and I.
*We went on a couple of mini-vacations to Lake Chelan and Great Wolf Lodge.
*We traveled back to Iowa for a summer vacay and again at Christmas time.
*Brynn turned 4.
*Baylen turned 2.
*Our kids became best buds (most of the time).
*We renovated our upstairs master bathroom, replaced all of our window blinds, the water heater, kitchen and dining room flooring, our dining room table, dining room furniture, microwave, the kitchen sink, and painted a couple of rooms. Yes...all in one year.
*Since the fall, I've been pretty stressed out. If I survive this year alive, it will be a miracle.
*We spent a lot of time laughing at all of the funny things our kids said and did.
*We have had quite a year and it's been pretty darn good!

Here's to a happy 2011!

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

I love that photo Sarah!

Happy New Year!