Sunday, July 17, 2011

Memories

I always want to try and document who my kids really are and what they were like when they were little so I don't forget either. This is proof of the logistical thinking of the one and only Mister Mister...I was in the kitchen getting something ready and I walked in to see this...I asked him what was going on and what he was doing. He said, "Oh, these cars are ALL racing, mom." I said, "Oh, that's fun...who's that on the side?" He replied, "Oh, that's Chick Hicks' Pit Crew. But all of the cars are using Chick Hicks' Pit Crew because they don't have their own. He is sharing his Pit Crew." I smiled and said, "That is so nice of him to share...they are going to busy helping all of those cars, aren't they?" He just nodded and continued racing.

This kid is so in love with the Cars characters and knows all of the cars by name. He has seen the Cars movie more times than I can even count. He quotes lines from the movie. He pretends and acts out scenes w/ his cars constantly. And we host many car races at our house. Lightning McQueen usually wins, although every once in awhile, a new car purchased from Target shocks the crowd and pulls out a victory.



No comments: