Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of School!


Today I started back to work "for real." The kids showed up and we had a big assembly. Our mascot was revealed and I was part of a cute teacher skit, as well as the ASB dance. It was a fun day. I have many fantastic kids this year, I can tell already!

I snapped a pic of the kids today too, even though it's not technically their first day of Pre-School and Pre-K yet...in a couple of weeks I'll do it again. Brynn was not very excited to get her photo taken and I think it had a lot to do w/ the fact that she woke up tired and cranky, plus today, one of her good friends started Kindergarten "without her." Poor thing! She is really having a hard time with it. I feel so bad.




1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Look how cute you are (and the kids too) :)