Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Every day, they grow up on me


These two are really growing up. It is crazy to see Brynn having "adult" conversations and matching her tone of voice and facial expressions w/ her stories and emotions. They have opinions about everything, they know so much, and have little conversations with each other. It's amazing how "sophisticated" these two really are.

For example, today, Brynn made the comment that one of her teachers "wasn't cool" like her other teachers...um...where did she get this from? haha

Then, when I asked her if she wanted to wear her Justin Beiber shirt tomorrow, at first, she said...'Mommm! Ugh NO because my friends will say that he's my boyfriend and that it's weird!" UMMM okay! hahaha All of a sudden turning five means we have to believe what everyone else believes and worry about it when we're not believing it! LOL

I wonder how Bay will do w/o Brynn once she heads off to school next year.

No comments: