Sunday, November 29, 2009

We've got LIGHTS!


Finally. I've been pestering Dj about putting up lights on the outside of our house during the Christmas season for years. Finally, this year, he agreed. I was shocked. I have been trying to get him to let me buy deer to put in our yard, little things to hang in our windows that light up, etc. This is only a couple of strings of lights, but hey, it's a start. I am so excited about it, let me tell you. Before you know it, our house is going to be winter wonderland! LOL

By the way: that's Dj's new car on the left. :) Ford Escape Hybrid. Woot!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks very festive. It's good for guys to hang lights outside, gets them in the christmas spirit and it has to feel good having everybody praise his work! :) And, I LOVE the word 'woot'!

Briana said...

Pretty! I love white Christmas lights outside. We do the 4 shrubs in the front of the house and our tree is in front of a window too and then we have white candles in each of the windows that face the street.