Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disney Live!

We went to Disney Live yesterday. It was a cute show and Brynn loved it. Baylen was super excited to see Mickey and Minnie, along with the rest of the Disney characters he recognized. He was interested the first 45 mint. of the show but after intermission, he was cashed out and fell asleep. I don't know how he did b/c it was pretty loud. Bee's fav. part was Cinderella, and MInnie, of course. She begged for Minnie ears and other stuff at the souvenir stand, but that stuff is soooo expensive. Luckily, I had a pair of Minnie Ears I bought at DL a few years ago when DJ and I went and I told her she could have them when we got home. So, I pulled them out on Sun. and she was THRILLED! She was wearing them around and it was super cute. Thank God I saved them. And Dj always knocks me for saving stuff like that...haha I knew those ears would come in handy.




1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I'm debating on this show. We're going to a Disney on Ice with Cars and Tinker Bell in March, but I really want Tyler to get to know Mickey before we go to DW in June. Was B or B scared of them?