Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!


haha, Brynn has learned to say this after she wins a game. Her favorite games include Cootie, Zingo, and Uno Moo. She is really into competing and WINNING. (I can't say I blame her, as I am pretty sure she gets her competitive side from her mother). Because she LOVES to play games, we play at least 3-4 nights a week after dinner--a new little family tradition we've started. Baylen has been sucked into the game playing, and has caught on a bit to Zingo and a Uno Moo, although he is still learning colors, he is a pro at matching. If he listens to the directions, he plays just fine.

Whenever we play Zingo, it's so funny to watch how fast Brynn's eyes light up and race to grab the card she needs to match her score card. She'll yell, "I need a cat!" and zooms right in and takes it. Sometimes she even tries to take it from Dj or I if we pick it up before she realizes she needs it! She also tries to cheat in the games like taking more Uno Moo animals, or in Cootie, she finds the number on the dice she needs and just sets it down instead of rolling it and proudly announces, "I got a THREE!, Look everyone!" haha Anything it takes to win, I guess. LOL Whenever she wins, she thinks it's the greatest thing ever, but once, I think Dj beat her and she was not happy about losing. We had to explain that you can't win every time, but she tends to forget that rule often.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Cute, Cute!! Love the Hello Kitty shirt too!!