Friday, May 23, 2008

ABC movie

I know, two posts in one day is crazy for me! I have the day off from school so have a little extra time on my hands since Baylen is here sleeping on my lap. Today was our built-in snow day and since we had no snow days, then we get today off, and Monday off too. Anyway, here is the ABC movie I have been working on. Don't mind the pacifier or the bad mommy singing in the background! LOL

I'm hoping we can get some scrapbooking in today as well but Brynna is home too, so we'll see.

2 comments:

Briana said...

She is too darn cute Sarah! Look at her loving on her Daddy, so precious!

Unknown said...

I can't get over how clearly she speaks in all your videos.. I know she's about 5 1/2 months older than Blake but it is a HUGE difference. Although didn't you say she speaks better than most of the kids in her daycare?