Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Coolio





Last Thursday when I picked up Brynna from daycare, her hair was in 4 pigtails. Sometimes her teachers put all of the girls's hair in piggies and usually, it's one or two on their head tops. But Thursday, she had 4. It was pretty cute! I brought her home and Dj was like, "Hey, you look like Coolio!" LOL We went out to eat at AppleBee's and all the waitresses were saying how cute her hair was calling her a little "rocker" girl. Pretty funny! So I included a bunch of pics of her Coolio hair.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, that is cute.

Briana said...

LOL, so cute! I Like how she and Bay sit next to each other in the Bumbos! I love that thing, they were not around when I had Logan and Quinn but Olive has one.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Cute! I can't believe she can still fit in her bumbo! Tyler has monster legs!

Megan said...

She's a cutie!