Thursday, May 15, 2008

Two Months Old





Baylen was two months old yesterday! I can't believe it!

Fun Stuff he's been doing lately:
*smiling up a storm
*cooing and "talking"
*he learned to screech when he cries (not cool)
*watching people/noticing things around him like the ceiling fan

But, he is definitely a monster baby! The other night at Applebee's, a woman sitting across from us guessed he was 3-4 months old...I was like...uh nooooo he's only about 2 months old..she was like, "wow, he's a big boy!" LOL He is going through ANOTHER growth spurt! I swear, this has been a weekly occurrence lately. Last night he wanted to eat every hour from one-three a.m. Sunday night was very similar. Dj and Mary had to take him from my exhausted arms both nights. I just couldn't stay up any longer. Thank God for their help. Anyway, I am so curious as to how much my big guy weighs. I won't find out until June 19 at his next Dr. appt. I bet he's at least 13 pounds and he is wearing 3-6 month size clothing already. *sigh* My little boy is growing up so fast! sniff sniff

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think he might be cluster feeding now that you're back at work?

Briana said...

He is getting to be a big boy! Are you sure you're producing milk? Maybe it's pure cream :)

We weighed Olive the other night on the regular scale (weighed Kevin first, then Kevin holding Olive and subtracted the two) and she was just about 11 lbs. We'll find out for sure next Friday at her 4 month check up. I can't believe how fast these babies are all growing! Sad, she's my last and it's going by too quickly. Are you guys going to have anymore?

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

We get the same comments with Tyler. I think it's a boy thing, crazy huh? He's so darn cute!

Briana said...

Yeah, both Logan and Quinn were big babies. But they all evened right out. Logan is actually really small for his age now. He'll be 6 in September and barely fits into 4T clothes.

Megan said...

I think that he looks a lot like Brynn in those pics! Wow, hard to believe he's 2 months old already. Sure does go by fast!