Wednesday, May 21, 2008

She is soooooo honors!

For awhile now, Brynna has been able to count to ten. I finally got it on video! Please try to ignore the fact that she still has the pacifier in her mouth while counting...she's in the middle of getting her eye teeth and it's been really hard on her (and us). She is a little sponge and just soaks up everything we have been teaching her, reading to her and it's so amazing! Her daddy and I still think that she is honors material because she can count already at just 20 months old. She can also say part of her ABC's...I've got one video of that I might post later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That is so adorable, what a little smarty you have on your hands! Yay Brynna!

Briana said...

She is absolutely precious! I could eat her up!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

How incredibly cute is that!