Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Congrats, Katie and Dave!


I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, but we've been extremely busy! This past weekend was Katie's wedding and it was beautiful. Katie is my best friend from elementary and high school. We have known each other and been friends for 25 years. She and I share many memories together--mostly memories that involve laughing! :) The Catholic church was in downtown DM and it was just gorgeous. Katie looked beautiful and everything fell into place. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and we had a lot of fun. Despite the freezing rain, we all enjoyed The Rumbles' music, riding in the limo, and just being together for two days.

Here are just a few photos. For an entire album, check out Sarah's Gallery over here on My Favorite Links on lower right side of this page and you can see a whole lot more!







No comments: