Friday, January 23, 2009

I wish


1. Dj and I could have gone to hear a colleague's Hawaiian band play tonight down at a local bar.

2. Dj and I could get over these bad colds.

3. I would have known about the band 2 weeks ago and then I could have arranged a babysitter.

4. I wasn't so tired all the time.

5. My daughter would decide to go potty in the potty chair. All I'm asking for is once a day. That's consistency, right?

6. My son would sleep through the night...2x a week is all I'm asking for.

7. Those new pants I bought from GAP (new spring collection) would go on sale again so I can buy ANOTHER pair b/c I ♥ them.

8. I had more time in the day to get things done.

9. Friday Night Lights was on more than once a week.

10. The house would pick up itself.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so not old! And makeup is for everyone. Also, since I'm just starting out, I'm down for any requests. Just let me know if there's anything in particular you're looking for =)

April said...

How do I make a little heart?!?!?! I heart a lot of things!

Megan said...

Well, maybe I can grant #7 for you... did you get the email that the whole spring collection is 30% off... enter code SPRING. It's thru tomorrow. I hope that you feel better soooon!

Megan said...

and btw, which pants are they? i have not looked at the new spring stuff all that much, but I did find 1 shirt i don't htink i can live w/o! LOL!

Samantha said...

I would like to join in on #2 and #4, #8, and #10. Maybe if we both wish really hard together, they will come true!!!

Briana said...

If you figure out how to make #10 happen, PLEASE let me know!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Count me in for 4, 8, 9 and 10. And change No. 2 to I wish Tyler would stop being sick. I love being a stay at home mom, but not to the expense of my job! :)

Great list :)

PS - How did you make the heart without doing <3