Monday, January 26, 2009

The Sick House

That should be the name of our home right now b/c everyone has some sort of illness he or she is fighting. Brynna is fighting a cold and cough she's had for over a week now. Her nose has been running non-stop. Baylen is fighting an ear infection--he's on antibiotics for a few more days. I have some sort of terrible cough/sinus thing going on that is n-a-s-t-y. First I had some sort of achy stuff for a couple days, it went away and then it came back. I just can't kick this cough and my voice is on the outs for the second time since December. In the meantime, Dj fell with the case of the achy-s and eventually got so bad by the end of the weekend that he went to the Dr. today and found out he had pneumonia. He has some antibiotics and should be feeling better in a couple of days we're hoping! I'm thinking that next year Dj and I will definitely get the flu shot. This is the first year I haven't had one and I'm suffering!!! I feel like I can't remember a year when I have been sick this often. BLah! We are one sad bunch right now!

5 comments:

Briana said...

Hope eveyrone is better soon! Kevin had pneumonia on Halloween and he just recently received a clean bill of health (4 blood tests, 3 chest x-rays, 2 rounds of antibiotics, 2 bottles of cough medicine with codine and 1 CT Scan later!)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Hope you all feel better! I know how you feel!

Justin got the flu the last two years, both followed the shot.

I got the flu last year but not this year so far.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

I got a flu shot (mandatory, thanks to the militia) and I still caught a nasty cold... I was down from DEC 26 to 8 JAN. I'm not believing the flu shot hype!

Megan said...

I hope that ya'll feel better SOOOOON!!!!