Friday, June 26, 2009

Al Bundy...Look out!

Seriously, your body is not a playground! This is heard being stated quite a bit. It is often said to our son. Why? Because he likes feeling his junk.

This little Mister is ALWAYS putting his hand in his pants! He constantly tries to touch his junk even when he's wearing a diaper and shorts or pants. He thinks it's funny and as soon as his diaper is getting changed, BOOM, his hand is instantly down on his privates feeling around. It's so annoying especially when he has a poopy diaper. I've been trying different tricks with him lately, like saying, "Hands in the air!!!!" and he'll throw his hands in the air for a few seconds and that gives me some time to get things changed before he gets his hand down there again, or time for me to put my arm there to block him from touching it. Or, I try and give him a toy or something to play with while I change him to distract him. But, those tricks do not always work. I guess he has been doing it a daycare quite a bit too, walking around and just sticking his little old hand down there. I told his teachers to please take his hand out every time they see him do it, which they have been and then of course, every single time, washing his hands. ewww. This boy is giving us a run for our money these days!

4 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Cute picture :)
Tyler grabs his during diaper changes and yells "pee pee" and laughs, but he doesn't do it with pants on.

Megan said...

I just can not even imagine. From what I hear, it does not get any better though. Last night, I was talking to my neighbor outside and her 3rd grade son ran up to say something and "adjusted" himself as he was walking away. He knows how much it annoys his mom, so I'm sure he does it just to get to her! LOL!

Samantha said...

HAHAHAHA! I love it.

Briana said...

Yeah, it definitely doesn't get any better. Trust me. Just be glad he doesn't have an older brother to laugh about it because it would only make it worse. Though, even Olive has been exploring the parts or lack thereof. It's driving me nuts. I give her a hair brush and that keeps her hands busy while I change her most times.