Sunday, June 7, 2009

Funny Convo #280, 281



To preface the first convo, Brynn's imagination has been running wild lately. She has been waking in the night claiming that monsters are in her room. I have no idea where she learned about monsters. But, she is saying all sorts of funny things about what she "sees" or "hears." It's pretty cute.




Brynnie: "Mommy, a monkey bite me on my leg!"

Me: "Ouch!"

Brynnie: "Yeah, it hurt really bad!"


a few minutes later...


Brynnie: "Mom, a squirrel bite me on my arm ALL day long."

ME: "Oh no! Where did this happen?"

Brynnie: "In a bush!"


The Next day:

Me: "Brynn, did you guys go outside and play in the water?"

Brynn: "Yeah, it was fun!"

Me: "Did you wear your pink swimsuit or your bikini?"

Brynn: "Pink swimming suit."

Brynn: "Mommy, Madigan's swimsuit is really CUTE! It has hearts on it. I love it!"

Me: "Ohhh I bet. It sounds really cute!"

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hah! So cute from your little fashionista!