Sunday, June 7, 2009

To-Do list that never ends

My To-Do list is never-ending, but I did accomplish a few things this past week.

I signed Brynna up for private swimming lessons over the summer. She'll take them twice a week, each lesson is about 20 minutes. It's just an introductory year to let her get more comfortable putting her face in the water, kicking, etc. I am excited b/c someone else will be working with her and I get to sit poolside and watch. I am hoping she'll get in the water and not be too shy.

I burned a few CD's of PP presos and slideshows I've been meaning to burn for awhile now.

I wrote a few thank you cards.

I scrapbooked and finished 1 layout and have a good start on a second.

I am almost ready to put in my Shutterfly order for some free prints.

I bought Father's Day cards this weekend.

I finally made a short TD list for this week ONLY. It's still pretty long and mostly school-oriented.

I packed up two boxes to get ready to send out in the mail.

I read a magazine. Gosh it's been awhile since I've been able to do that.

We bought Brynna a new doll stroller b/c the one she received from Kemily is almost dead. (it's coming apart and will probably die sometime early in the week b/c Baylen's been using it and he's hard on toys...)

I bought B&B some floaties for pool fun this summer.

Most I accomplished this weekend b/c I've been so exhausted the entire week. I don't know what's up with being so tired but I think it has a little bit to do with the fact that it was SO hot this week at school and sitting in that heat all day, as well as the end of the school year is just nutso b/c so much is going on and there are so many deadlines and things to keep track of.

1 comment:

Briana said...

I hate To-Do lists, they are never ending. I always have one for weekly things but just last week I made one for summer projects. I have one thing crossed off it already, but it's a long list!