Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Braids and Cabooster


Fun Braids today that she LOVED.

Funny convo: the Sylvester that is sitting next to her she found in my classroom this morning.

Bee: Mommy, can I take this home?"

ME: Sure, that's fine with me.

Bee: What's his name?

Me: Sylvester the cat.

Bee: Ohhh Sahbester?

Me: Yep!

LATER....we were discussing her giving up her Mimi (paci) so she could get that baby crib we bought on super sale not too long ago. she was like...ohhh yeah she was going to give it up...so this is what she said:

Bee: Mom, I throw the paci in the trashy so I can get the baby crib?

Me: yes, that would be so great, Brynn! You can do it! You're such a big girl!

Bee: Yeah, and I want to put Cabooster in the crib and rock him.

Me: Who?

Bee: Cabooster.

ME: Who's Cabooster?

Bee: (holds up Sylvester) He's right here, mom! I got him in your classroom, remember?! Cabooster!

Me: LOL hysterically

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Ha! I love how Slyvester becomes Cabooster.

Megan said...

Hah! That is too funny! My fav is still when she called Baylens's mohawk a mocock or something funny like that!?! She says such funny stuff!!! I hope that she gives up her paci for the crib!!