Friday, June 26, 2009

Baylen's new ride



Baylen acquired a new ride a couple of days ago and it's been the one thing that is causing the most friction among my two children. Both of them think it's theirs and that they are not required to share it. I asked some of my friends to keep their eye out for one of these little cars at neighborhood garage sales because I knew Baylen would love it. Tami found one a week or two ago and snatched it for us. We are going to spend some time this weekend cleaning it up, but the kids just love it. They fight over it, they try to sit in it and drive together at the same time (which doesn't work), and they love pushing it around the blacktop in front of our house. Anyway, I took a bunch of pics and, Mary, Daniel, Kevin, mom and dad, this "beep beep" should look VERY familiar to you. LOL

(and yes, Brynn can fit perfectly in the trunk of this little car. Baylen hates to ride in the back. He's a drivin' man.)

I guess if I see another one around, I better pick it up so they stop fighting so much. Brynn will share it but Baylen refuses to ever let his sister have a turn. (see below)




Proof that they DO fight over this thing, as Baylen is trying to push Brynn out of the car:

5 comments:

Briana said...

Oh my goodness that's hysterical!

April said...

I told you all he needed was a Ferrari!!

Bekah said...

That's freaking hilarious! Love it!

Samantha said...

I recognize that face! Ha! Love the van/bus!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

HAHAH! Baylen's face is hilarious in these pics :)

We have a "Flintstone" car too, but have yet to take it outside. Tyler likes to drive his around the house and put toys in the trunk to tote around