Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Enrolled

Finally, I have what seems like everything in order to begin my Master's program. I was supposed to start at the beg. of April, but had a snafu with my transcript. I ordered those transcripts 10 years ago and apparently, it was one that was printed before I graduated so it did not have my actual degree info on there. Who knew? It was sealed and I have sent those several places and no one has ever said anything. Oh well. It's fixed now and they have a new one. Do you know it costs $15 to send a sealed transcript from ISU? I think that is definitely overpriced! LOL Seriously though, I was a bit shocked w/ that amount. I will officially start at the end of April (4/26) so I'm going to have to really figure out time management. Hopefully I won't be too frazzled.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck!

Jaimee said...

I know it seems totally crazy to be a mom, teacher, and student at the same time! I got my masters while working full time, but I didn't have kids, either! But, I know that if anyone can do it, you can do it! If I were still in Seattle, I'd offer to take a regular play date with your kids so you could have some extra reading and writing time! I wish you the best of luck!