Thursday, March 3, 2011

I think I've covered everything

When one discovers something potentially terrifying regarding her child, a mother has several ways she handles the news. I think I have covered most of them.

-Pray...check
-Restless sleep...check
-Drink...check
-Retail Therapy...check
-Yelled/Took out my frustration on someone...check
-Zone out...check
-Cried...check check and check
-Search the Internet trying to find an answer...check
-Bite my lip...check
-Exercise...check
-Focus on work...check
-Try to pretend everything is okay...check
-Worry...CHECK
-Freak Out...Check
-Feeling sick...Check
-Think about it constantly...Check
-Staying up too late at night...Check
-Re-organize my craft drawers/stuff...Check
-Crafting...Check
-Feeling Anxious...CHECK

I don't like this.

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Poor you! We're thinking of you. You'll have answers soon!

chrissyrudd said...

Still praying! Hang in there!