Sunday, March 20, 2011

When will they ever go to sleep?


We are having a hard time STILL getting our kids to stay in bed and go to sleep. Baylen is MUCH WORSE than Brynn. I am not sure what to do to get them to go to sleep. Are they night owls like their parents? Is his nap too long at school? On the days that it rains and they can't go outside, it's even worse. He doesn't have enough ways to expend his energy so he comes home and he's ready to just run all over. It is seriously so tiring. I thought with the time change, it would get better. It has not improved. He's in bed between 8 and 8:30 and at 9, even 9:30, he'll waltz down the stairs with a big grin on his face. While cute, it's still very irritating.

3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

WE have the same problem only Tyler doesn't get out of his bed. He just wont' get out of ours!

Unknown said...

Blake was doing really well sleeping in his own bed, then some illnesses flubbed that up... now he pretty much sleeps in my bed every night. Meh, he goes right to sleep so I'll take it for now... he won't sleep in my bed forever. Good luck!

Samantha said...

Ok, when i read this I wish we lived closer because I totally relate on the energy area and I have a feeling Baylen and Henry would wear eachother out!!!!