Monday, March 2, 2009

Easter Outfits

I have the kids's Easter outfits all purchased. I bought parts of them in two different weeks b/c I had coupons for each week and wanted to split up the cost a bit. I LOVE love love the Children's Place stuff they have out right now. IT is just darling and it coordinates so well. I have been waiting to find more outfits that match that I can put on the kids that is different than ISU clothing. Thank you CP for creating fun, matching/coordinating outfits. These outfits the kids will also wear in their next round of profess. pics. I had the wrong dress posted originally and figured out later so the real one is now posted.

Here is what Brynna will be wearing:


Here's what Baylen will be wearing:







3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Love the outfits. Briana and you will have to share pics of the boys!

Unknown said...

they are soooo cute!! i love them! can't wait to see pics!!! :)

Briana said...

Can't wait to see photos on the kids in them! We'll have nice coordinating kiddos for Easter!