Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funny Stuff




So Baylen has been obsessed with his boy privates lately. Seriously, every time we take off his diaper, his hand is down there trying to figure out what all that stuff is. It is sooooo hilarious to watch and tonight I heard Dj tell him, "Baylen, dude, your body is not a playground!" The other night, he was playing with a book while I was changing him and he kept trying to touch the book to his privates. I told him no one wants to read that book after it has touched his junk. He just giggled at me and smile his big, goofy smile. :) Ahh the joys of having children. :)

2 comments:

Briana said...

Haha! Yup, boys and their toys! Hate to tell you but at 6 and 4, it hasn't really stopped yet.

Megan said...

OMG, I really had no idea! That is so freaking funny!