Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do You Etsy?!

Have you ever visited etsy.com? It is one of the coolest sites I have ever become addicted to. When I was first told about this site about 2 years ago by my friend and colleague, Ann, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. As soon as I entered the site, like many who are newbies, I felt like I had died and gone to Heaven. Why? because it's like your own personal craft show 24/7. I have had to hold myself back from buying so many cute things on this site. This is where I found the ONE onesie in camouflage for Baylen and the one in pink/brown polka dots for Miss Calleigh. What's great is that you don't bid, you buy right away off the site and then the person who makes the item will send it to you in a matter of days. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with every item I have purchased from this site. I mean where else can you find a lady who decorates All-Star baby/toddler sized shoes with skulls on the toes? Pure awesomeness.

Here are just 3 of the thousands of cool items you can buy from etsy.com:



4 comments:

MeghanP said...

Oh, I Etsy. :)

Megan said...

I love that site too! I saw Meghan's post about it and totally got caught up in it! Those scrabble tile necklaces are soo cool! IT does make me say, "why didn't i think of that"!

Briana said...

I am addicted to that site. Though I don't buy too much, I just try to make it myself!

abby said...

I look at Etsy all the time but have never bought anything.