Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surgery tomorrow


I don't think I've mentioned this at all, but Baylen is having surgery tomorrow morning. He's getting tubes put in his ears. We're hoping it all goes well and that this will help our little Mister and solve this awful mess of ear infections we've had to deal with for the past 7 months. The actual procedure will only take about 10 minutes but he'll have to be put under. We are hoping and praying that all goes well tomorrow morning. I'll keep y'all posted.

5 comments:

Briana said...

Good luck! I'm sure everything will go smoothly (I've had lots of friends go through this with their kids and the kids are always up and playing by lunch time.) Hope this is the end of the ear infections!

Megan said...

I'm thinking about you guys!! Pls post when you're back home so we all know how lil mister is doing!! :)

Unknown said...

Good luck! Hope this clears up the nasty ear problems!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to little Mister!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You mentioned that you were going to go to the ENT and have a visit. I'm glad they are doing this so your Little Man's ears start feeling better. I'll be praying for him and hoping all goes perfectly well (as I'm sure it will). Good luck!