Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thunderbirds Hockey Game!

ON Saturday night, we met a bunch of Iowa State Alumni for a hockey game. The Seattle Thunderbirds have relocated and the new arena is closer. Baylen only made it through the 2nd period and then we had to leave. He did not want to sit still. :( But, this was Brynna and Baylen's first hockey game. Brynna loved it and did so well sitting still. It was fun to meet some of the alumni and even though we've been invited to several events, this was the first time we could actually go!




2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you had a chance to meet some ISU Alums!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Alumni events are the best...but I'm partial since I'm VP of the club here and Justin is treasurer (and that's how we met). That's a fun outing you had - I so wish we had hockey here, I miss it so much