Sunday, March 8, 2009

Let the preparation begin...


Here are our party hats the kids (Bee and Bay) and Uncle Danno (he doesn't know it yet) will be wearing on Baylen's first birthday. I took 3 of Brynn's old bday party hats and decided to recycle them. I bought a $2.00 camouflage bandana I found just passing by an aisle at Michael's. It was big enough to cover all 3 party hats. I bought some fabric glue at Jo-Ann's, cut and pasted and voila! They turned out nicely and I'm sooo hopping Baylen will wear his for two seconds so Dj can get a photo of him in it. I'll try and practice with him wearing it this week. :) I ordered the ONE cake yesterday but have to stop by again later in the week to talk w/ the baker and make sure she understands what we want exactly. Even if she's close, that's all I care. :)

3 comments:

Briana said...

Look at you being all crafty! Great job! Can't wai tto see party pictures!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Good thinking Mrs. Crafy :)

April said...

You should have told me the theme earlier... I could have outfitted the whole crew! Uncle Danno especially would have been downright scary!