Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who's Yo' Mac Daddy?!




I wish I could have captured him running around, carrying this box and smiling, but I was too late. Thus, Mister is dreaming of following in his father's footsteps working for Apple. :)

By the way, if you have never used a Mac Mini, you're missing out. Those little guys ROCK. Actually, if you don't use a Mac at all, you are totally missing out. Shamelss plug for Apple? of course. But at least I'm honest. Every Apple computer I've ever owned has been durable, dependable and downright fabulous. I've never had one die on me. Mac's don't get viruses. Mac's have awesome photo libraries and editing tools, as well as movie editing tools that are super easy to use. Mac's rock my world.

Therefore, Mac's and Apple will rock Baylen's world too. And his wardrobe.



Baylen is sad that you are still using a PC.

6 comments:

Briana said...

LOL!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

What's a Mac Mini?

Megan said...

oh geesh... here we go! lol!

Erin said...

I laughed... and am a proud apple supporter. I love my mac, and I am anxiously awaiting for my apple laptop

abby said...

So true!

Bekah said...

That last pic is awesome!