Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Party On




After much thought, I have decided to go with the Camouflage themed birthday party for Baylen's birthday. I was having a difficult time deciding between camo and a sports themed party. I think we'll do sports theme next year...I have a few ideas up my sleeve for that one. Why camo? Well, I thought it would be different and cool. Plus, the store that is making our cake said they would and could do camo-looking frosting, so I am hoping it will turn out as cool as we are envisioning it to look.

All I have left to do is order the cake, some camo party hats, and buy some of the food for the party. I also want to put together a few little invites for those who are going to be in attendance, which this year, it's part of my family (mom, dad, little bro Dan) and possibly Dj's dad. I hope to get the invites put together or at least in the computer by tomorrow. I am in disbelief my son will be one in less than 2 weeks. March 13 will be here before we know it.

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Time flies when you're having fun :) Happy Birthday (almost) Baylen...BTW, love your idea! Totally cool!

Briana said...

I can't believe he's turning one. But then again he was born shortly after Olive and she's already 13 months! Time sure does fly. And it goes by more quickly with each child you add. I swear I blinked and Olive went from newborn to toddler!