Thursday, July 2, 2009

At the pool today



My friend Chris, whom I teach with at school, invited us over to her pool today so we took advantage. I am so glad we did because it was in the 80's today and all sun. Brynn had a fish floatie she was very excited to use, but as soon as she stepped in the pool and was hanging in the floatie (with arm floaties on as well) for dear life, she decided she wasn't very excited about the fish. Baylen hated his turtle float the minute I put him in it. THis is is first time he's really been in a pool in a floatie this summer since he was a baby. (He was in the pool 24/7 at my parents' house last summer but he doesn't remember!) Anyway, Brynn transferred over to the turtle float (which may be on the recall list...I'll check on that as the picture of the recall looks different than the one we have) and loved it. She said she wanted to stay in the pool all night. :) I carried Baylen around the pool and sat w/ him on the step most of the time and he was content with that. He splashed around quite a bit when I was carrying him and seemed to enjoy being in the water as long as I didn't put him down. After the swim, they enjoyed a popsicle and a couple other treats.


No comments: