Sunday, July 12, 2009

crafty




I have had more time to work on some of my scrapbook pages. Many days it feels so overwhelming to tackle this huge project, but I have so much $ invested in this hobby, there is no going back. I have had some time at night when the kids go to bed to work on some pages. I am almost done with Brynn's first year. Yeah...I'm REALLY behind. But, the good news is, I have figured out a way to prioritize and get certain pages done a little more quickly once I have a little direction and a goal. I just wish I had more ideas floating around in my head to get more creative with the page layouts. Some of the pics are a little blurry and the lighting isn't great at 10:30 at night in my dining room, but I was too lazy to go back re-take the pics. Some of the layouts I tried to show a close-up of the new crop-a-dile tool I used.





2 comments:

Megan said...

It looks really great! I'm so proud of you for working on these!! It's so hard to keep up. I'm right there w/ you in having so much invested that I can't go back!!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You're farther than I am! I haven't even started Tyler's 1 and soon I'll have another. The good thing - that we can both say - is that we have blogs that we can go back and look on for journaling, all of my pics are organized and pretty much dated on kodakgallery, now it's just finding the time. By the time Tyler goes to bed, I'm following behind :)